Staff Selection Commission KKR (Bangalore) CPO PET/ PST Admit Card 2017: SSC has finally uploaded PDF file containing Roll Number of Male & Female candidate selected in the Paper-I for the Physics Test/ PET/ PST in SI in Delhi Police, BSF, CRPF, CISF and ASI in CISF force. Total 617 Male candidate and 58 female candidates have been shortlisted in SSC KKR (Karnataka and Kerala) Region. The PET/ PST schedule is also issued and the timetable for PET/ PST for the female candidate is on 25 October 2017 (7:00 AM onwards) and for the Male candidate, the PET/ PST schedule is from 23 and 24 October 2017 (0700 Hrs) onwards. Here we are providing complete Schedule and Admit Card (How to Download) process for SSC CPO Physical Test 2017.
The candidate must also note “IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION” and document/ certificates to carry while attending the PET/ PST of CPO 2017 recruitment.
SSC KKR CPO PET PST Timetable 2017
Total selection for PET/ PST (male and female candidate) is 675. The Venue of SSC CPO PET/ PST Karnataka and Kerala is decided and you have to report at “BSF, Subsidiary Training Center, PO. Air Force Station, Felahanka, Bangalore-560064″.
Male Candidate PET/ PST Schedule
Total Selection: 617 Male Candidate
PET/ PST Dates is 23 and 24 Oct 2017 (0700 hrs) you have to report. Please check your date according to the Roll Number. AM onwards
Female candidate CPO PET/ PST 2017 timetable
Total Shortlisted: 58 female candidate
Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test date is 25 October 2017 (0700 hrs) reporting time.AM onward
Download ADMIT CARD
SSC KRR CPO Call Letter has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission. You have to visit official website SSC KKR KAR to download Physical/ Medical test admit card online from 7 October 2017.
Status of Admit Card: Not Uploaded (within 3-4 days) Call Letter link shall be activated.
CANDIDATES SHOULD CARRY WITH THEM GOVERNMENT/EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION ISSUED PHOTO IDENTITY CARD FOR ADMISSION TO PET/DME. DOWNLOADING FACILITY OF CALL LETTERS FOR PET/PST WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SHORTLY. SPECIMEN CALL LETTER FOR PST/PET IS AVAILABLE AT THE LAST PAGE OF THIS DOCUMENT.
BORDER SECURITY FORCE,
SUBSIDIARY TRAINING CENTRE,
P.O. AIR FORCE STATION, YELAHANKA,
BANGALORE – 560 064.
PH: 080 –28478798 / 28478444
FOR ASSISTANCE CALL – 080 – 25502520 / 9486862020
Important Instruction for CPO PET/ PST
- You should report for PST/PET at 07.00 AM on the allotted date, failing which you may not be admitted to PET/ME.
- Sole responsibility of PST/PET is of the CAPF (BSF).
- You will not be admitted to the PET/ME without producing this Admission Certifícate.
- You should bring 04 copies of your latest passport size photograph and photo-bearing I/D proof for verification of identity.
- Result of the PET will be issued to the candidates on the PET ground.
- In case you are seeking relaxation in height and chest on account of being belonging to areas mentioned in para11 A of the Notice, you should produce the required Certificate as published in the Notice of the Examination.
- While signing various documents during the PST/PET you should ensure that your signatures tally with the signature in your application.\
- Details of Physical Standards and PET are mentioned in paragraphs 11 A, 11 B, 11 C and 11 D of the Notification.
- If you belong to Ex-S category, you should be discharged on or before 14.05.2018.
- You may wear PT shoes, shorts and vests for which you may make your own arrangements.
- You may note that the Government will not be responsible for any accident or injury which might take place during the test, nor will the Government be liable for any claim arising out of any injury, etc. suffered during the PET or otherwise.
- Failure in any one of the items in PET/PST will result in elimination at that stage.
- PET does not carry any mark, but will be of qualifying/elimination in nature.
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in PST, ie. Height and chest may prefer an appeal if they so desire to the appellate authority present on the PET ground on the same day. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidature of Female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PET will be rejected. No appeal/ representation will be entertained against such rejections (As per Para No. 11 (D) Note-II of the Notice).
- Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET. However, they should be present and fulfill the physical standards prescribed for direct recruits. They should also pass the medical standards prescribed for direct recruits.
- No traveling or other expenses will be paid for attending the PET/PST.
- Candidates may come prepared to stay till the completion of the PST/PET. SSC/BSF will not provide any lodging/boarding facility.
- The Commission will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of this Call Letter due to any reason.
- You should abide by whatever instructions given to you by the authorities at the PST/PET venue. Any act of indiscipline may result in rejection of your candidature.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of your candidature.