SSC Southern Region CAPF PET/ PST Call Letter 2017: The Staff Selection Commission, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry (UT) has issued E-Admit Card for the Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) for Male/ Female candidate shortlisted in the Paper-I of CAPF 2017. The PDF file containing the Schedule roll number wise is not provided by the SSC SR website but the candidate can download their ADMIT CARD online by providing detail ie. Online Registration Number (11 digits) and DOB, Roll Number (10 Digits Only) and DOB, or you can search by Name of candidate and date of birth. If there is any problem, please comment us, we can help you to get your admit card of Physics Test.
SSC SR CPO PET/ PST Call Letter 2017
Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Paper-I exam from 30 June 2017 to 7 July 2017 and the result of the exam has been declared. The candidate shortlisted on the basis of Cut-Off marks decided by the Board has to now appear in the Physical Test conducted by the SSC. The venue of SSC SR PET/ PST is CISF NISA, HYDERABAD, P.O.: HAKIMPET, HYDERABAD. You have to report the venue at 7:00 AM sharp on the date you are called. Please check your admit card for more details.
Important Instruction for CPO PET/ PST
- You should report for PST/PET at 07.00 AM on the allotted date, failing which you may not be admitted to PET/ME.
- Sole responsibility of PST/PET is of the CAPF (BSF).
- You will not be admitted to the PET/ME without producing this Admission Certifícate.
- You should bring 04 copies of your latest passport size photograph and photo-bearing I/D proof for verification of identity.
- Result of the PET will be issued to the candidates on the PET ground.
- In case you are seeking relaxation in height and chest on account of being belonging to areas mentioned in para11 A of the Notice, you should produce the required Certificate as published in the Notice of the Examination.
- While signing various documents during the PST/PET you should ensure that your signatures tally with the signature in your application.\
- Details of Physical Standards and PET are mentioned in paragraphs 11 A, 11 B, 11 C and 11 D of the Notification.
- If you belong to Ex-S category, you should be discharged on or before 14.05.2018.
- You may wear PT shoes, shorts and vests for which you may make your own arrangements.
- You may note that the Government will not be responsible for any accident or injury which might take place during the test, nor will the Government be liable for any claim arising out of any injury, etc. suffered during the PET or otherwise.
- Failure in any one of the items in PET/PST will result in elimination at that stage.
- PET does not carry any mark, but will be of qualifying/elimination in nature.
- Those candidates who are declared not qualified in PST, ie. Height and chest may prefer an appeal if they so desire to the appellate authority present on the PET ground on the same day. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidature of Female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PET will be rejected. No appeal/ representation will be entertained against such rejections (As per Para No. 11 (D) Note-II of the Notice).
- Ex-Servicemen are not required to undergo PET. However, they should be present and fulfill the physical standards prescribed for direct recruits. They should also pass the medical standards prescribed for direct recruits.
- No traveling or other expenses will be paid for attending the PET/PST.
- Candidates may come prepared to stay till the completion of the PST/PET. SSC/BSF will not provide any lodging/boarding facility.
- The Commission will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of this Call Letter due to any reason.
- You should abide by whatever instructions given to you by the authorities at the PST/PET venue. Any act of indiscipline may result in rejection of your candidature.
- Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of your candidature.
Download SSC SR CPO PET/ PST Admit Card 2017
The e-Admit Card of Staff Selection Commission SI in Delhi Police, BSF, CRPF, CISF and Assistant Inspector in CISF (CAPF) is now available. You can click on the link http://www.sscsr.gov.in/SI2017-PET-e-AC-GET.htm to download SSC SR PET/ PST admit card online.
- Go to the official website.
- Search for the admit card link of CAPF 2017 PET/ PST
- Click on the e-Admit Card download
- Enter the details asked ie. Registration No/ Roll No and DOB.
- DOwnload and Print the admit card.
- For the future, save the admit card in your email.
All the best
[x_button shape=”square” size=”mini” float=”none” href=”http://www.sscsr.gov.in/SI2017-PET-e-AC-GET.htm” title=”SSC SR CPO PET/ PST Admit Card” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]SSC SR CPO PET/ PST Admit Card[/x_button]
[x_button shape=”rounded” size=”regular” float=”none” href=”http://www.sscnic.online/ssc-cpo-physical-test/” title=”Complete PET/ PST Details” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Complete PET/ PST Details[/x_button]